November 14, 2010

Beautiful View

Good Morning and Happy Sunday. Today's post will be short and sweet. I am sharing a project with you that DT member April created. This LO is very beautiful even in its simplicity.


April used the papers from November's Monthly Kit. I really am going to have to get that butterfly punch.Be sure to check out April's blog to see her post and what she has to say about her LO.

I will have another fun filled week ahead with great projects from our DT as well as myself so be sure to check back during the week. Also I think I smell some giveaways in the NEAR future. I know I want to tie it in to Christmas somehow, meaning there will be more than 1 giveaway and I am just trying to figure out how many and how close to Christmas I should start. The items included will be a variety of de-stash my stash and new stuff. But I can assure you, you will like them.

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVE the photo and the paper strips! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tanya said...

Beautiful April! Love the soft colors.

Marlene said...

Beautiful layout. The pastels are nice.

Pssst...used some of your lovely papers you gave me today on a card! Thank you again!!!

April said...

Thank you ladies!! :)
- April

Debbie said...

Gorgeous! Love the strips of pattern paper!