November 11, 2010

Double dose

Good Morning! Boy oh boy was yesterday mentally exhausting. Even though my essay only took me 2 1/2 hours to type up, when I was done I was mentally drained. Then I had 2 hours before my Accounting class so I did some homework, then sat through my class, had a 1 hr 45 min break then had my Math class. By 5pm I was done, mentally, but I still had to sit through the class. Thankfully he finished early, really early. We were done by 6pm which was 40 min early. :-)

Oh was I thankful to finally be going home.

Now on to the fun stuff, I have another project to share with you from Elisabeth and I also have another LO to share with you that DT member Debbie made.

First up is Elisabeth's card. It is a tri-fold shutter card.
WAHOOO! Isn't it beautiful!!! The PP in November's kit is absolutely fabulous!! Elisabeth did an amazing job on this card, just amazing!

Next up is Debbie.


WOWZA, absolutely gorgeous. These ladies are just so talented, I can't seem to say enough about how fabulous these projects are. Please make sure you stop by each of their blogs to leave some comments and to see more of their amazing work. Click here for Elisabeth and here for Debbie.

Get your hands on November's Kit before they are all gone. As you can see with Elisabeth's projects she was able to make 4 LO's and a card and I think she may still have some supplies left. The kit comes with Stickles and Glimmer Mist, I know that will go a long way. This kit is amazingly prized and packed full with fabulous products.

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That card and the lo are just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

AMAZING work ladies!!! :)

Leeanne, you are truly a wonder! I don't know how you do all that you do and stay sane. You go girl!! ;)
- April

Court said...

Fabulous fabulous projects ladies!!! I left Elisabeth some love on her blog already, but Debbie! The detail is fantastic!!! The curled edges on the second layer and the photo edges and all the minutia. Fantastic job!

Marlene said...

Very talented ladies, indeed. Both these projects are beautiful!

Jamie said...

WOW ladies, those are absolutely beautiful!!!

Nicole Brenna said...

I love that layout! So beautiful and the card really cool.... I would love to make something like that!

Debbie said...

I love Elizabeth's card!