November 28, 2010

Happy Sunday

Hello my friends. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. I also hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.

My oldest daughter came home from her dad's yesterday. It was quite a day. My youngest daughter, Isabel (she is 2 1/2) woke up pointing to her belly saying "boo boo". I didn't know if maybe she was hungry and mistaken the growling for pain. Well within about 15 min of being up she got sick. Tony was already on his way to work so I was a bit stuck. She seemed ok after getting sick so we made our way to the airport.

The trip is about an hour to Dulles, then making our way through the airport, she seemed perfectly fine. It wasn't until the ride home before she started complaining again. Half way home she started throwing up. Poor lil girl, I felt so bad for her. Now we live in Virginia and the way we took home was going up and down through the mountains so I am wondering if she just got car sick. Both kids (Isabel and lil Tony) were complaining the whole way home. It was a long morning. Anyways, she must have been ok because she didn't get sick the rest of the day and kept her food down. Hopefully tomorrow will be ok. I won't be able to handle if everyone gets the flu. :-(
Here is a picture of my pretty pretty princess. She looks ok there but in about an hour she is not doing so well. :-(So today I have 2 projects to share with you that DT member April made using Artfuldelights November Monthly kit.


The first one is a Blessings Journal and the second one is a Thanksgiving Mini Album. They are both fabulous projects, but I really love the second one. For details on these projects please visit April's blog.

Be sure to check out the sale that is going on over at Artfuldelight, select items are 40% off. Also there is only one November kit left so if you haven't gotten your kit yet, be sure to do so before they are all gone.

Tomorrow I will showcase the winner of the November sketch challenge. I hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday!

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo of her...and loving the projects too!!! Just GORGEOUS!!!! Hope she is feeling better now! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Awwww poor little thing! I'm sorry she was feeling so bad Leeanne. Hopefully you're right and it was just car sickness and nothing more!
- April

Karen B. said...

Oh, I hope your little girl is doing better today, nothing like having sick children around! The cards are great, you and your DT sure knows how to make great projects.

LisiB said...

Oh my, this sounds awful!!! Poor girl. I still got stuff left from the November kit and might get another LO done tonight!

Court said...

Sad face. There is nothing more heart wrenching then a sick kiddo!

April, gorgeous projects!!! :)

Marlene said...

The cards are really pretty.

Your daughter is gorgeous. I hope she's feeling better now! Poor little thing.