November 9, 2010

Day 2 - Guest Designer project

YAY, I am back to share more projects with you. I hope y'all enjoyed yesterdays LO. Did you like my friend Maude? LOL! Anywho, today I have another LO and card to share with you. First up is a LO that GD Elisabeth made.



Absolutely beautiful! Elisabeth used the November Sketch to create this LO. For more information about this LO please visit her blog.

Next up is a card I made. I was so happy to be able to use one of the Prima Flowers from November's kit.The image is a digi from Chi Chi Memories. I colored it using my PrismaColored Pencils and a blender pen. The sentiment is computer generated. I used the twine, Prima Flower and Stickles from the November kit. The card shape I cut using my SCAL program and Cricut.

That PP is actually from Cosmo Cricket's Matilda paper pad (available at Artfuldelight). A Halloween paper pad, that is why I love that pad, even though there are a bunch of Halloween papers, there are also a bunch of non Halloween papers. That makes the pad super versatile. :-)

Alright, that's all I have for you today. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love that lo and that card too!!!!! The colors in the lo are STUNNING...and that Prima flower on the card is YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Elisabeth, your layout is gorgeous!! Love your take on the sketch. ;)

Leeanne, your card is beautiful!! The flower works perfectly with those papers. :)
- April

Court said...

My goodness!!! Elisabeth, that layout is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love it!

Leeanne, how cute is that card!?! :)

I'm so lucky to be on a design team with such wonderful lovely and talented ladies! :)

Marlene said...

Pretty layout...but that card...I LOVE the layout on that card!