May 5, 2011

A Birthday Soiree

Ok, this is my 3rd post for today. Man I have been a crafting maniac. LOL! I am taking advantage of this time off because I know I won't have much time when I go back to school. I have a FULL load of classes.

I had 2 LO's planned and gathered for Sketch #5 but I was only able to finish one. This LO does not use the May monthly kit well I did use some paper flowers that are included in the kit.

I want to also point out that my LO/sketch was inspired by a LO that DT member Abby created a little while ago, I thought it was GREAT!!! Here is the link to her post.

So here is Sketch #5




Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

So many great layouts today, you've certainly been busy!

Marlene said...

Another fabby layout...but this one has a chocolate cake in it...and dang, I have a huge craving for chocolate and NONE IN THE HOUSE!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh how cute!!!! YOu've been a scrappin lil bee today :) Imma gonna catch up with ya this weekend :):):) Love this one as well as Abby's!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

Super fun and adorable sketch! Love this :)