May 6, 2011

Cards and tags

Happy Friday my friends!! I am so excited to still have 2 more weeks off of school. I have been a craftin' fool the last couple days. I am having so much fun making LO's with all these photos I have. I am going to have to start making scrapbooks now. LOL!

Well today I have to projects for you from my lovely Delightful Designers. First up is Abby, she made this fabulous card and tag. LOVE them!!!


Next is a SUPER DUPER cute card from Courtney!! All the cute little details, I love it!!



For more details about these ladies projects, please visit their blogs....

Courts Crafts
My Scrap stuff

So a lot has been going on here at Artful Delight. Sketch challenges and projects galore. There is so much inspiration here, just click the "home" button in the top menu bar, grab some breakfast and a cup of coffee and just browse through the last week. So far I have 5 sketch challenges loaded, a giveaway that ends tomorrow, and plenty of inspiration. Don't forget to enter the giveaway, it does end tomorrow at 11:59pm EST.

I will be back later with Sketch #6 and hopefully some LO's. :-)

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Fun, sunny cards…they just put a smile on your face. Great job, ladies!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee those cards and that tag!! Such FUN happy colors!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

Thank for BEE a follower
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com