May 7, 2011

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!

I just wanted to let everyone know who may want to play along with my 14 days of sketches challenge, I have added a tab above that will link you to all the sketches. Each day I will add the new sketch, click on the sketch title and that will bring you to each post where you can upload your project.

Unfortunately with everything going on with school and the 14 days of sketches I planned I didn't get to do anything for NSD, but I hope everyone has a fabulous day. I hope y'all can get a bit crafty and enter some of sketch challenges.

I will be back later with sketch #7 and a LO.

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Are you kidding me??? YOur 14 days of sketches idea is awesome!! No need to apologize or feel NSD guilt....you have a life :) We appreciate ALL you do!!! Have a great day!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy NSD! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)