May 11, 2011

Sketch #11

Good evening my friends. Today was a very productive day. Tony and I made 4 loaves of bread and 7 pans of food, plus we went outside and played with the kids. AND we made a delicious easy crock pot dinner. It is a warm breezy evening and now we are hanging out at the kitchen table, playing on our computers, crafting, and blogging. :-) Good times!!

I am back with Sketch #11. If you didn't see my earlier post be sure to scroll down. :-) I shared a fabulous LO that Debbie created.

Here is sketch #11



Apparently some of you guys have been having trouble with the linky tool and I am not sure what the problem is. I am going to email the site owner and see if there is anything he can do for me.


Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)