May 13, 2011

Cherish the Story

Happy Friday the 13th. :-) Phew, Blogger is back up and running. Today I have some absolutely fabulous projects to share. I have a mini album that April created and and absolutely fabulous card that Courtney created, both using May's monthly kit. We only have 2 kits left. :-)

First up is the mini album from April.
This album just puts a smile on my face, so bright and cheerful and I LOVE the sentiment.

Next I have a FANTABULOUS card that Courtney created.


I LOVE LOVE love those flowers!!! This card is just so pretty, should put a smile on anyone's face. :-) For more details about today's projects please click the links below.

Courts Crafts

Scrapper Forever

Since Blogger was down the last 24 hours or so I will be back later with Sketch #12 & 13. I will also try and take a picture of the LO's I have done. It is a bit gloomy and rainy so I am not sure I will get good pictures. I might wait until tomorrow or Sunday and just share all the rest of my LO's with you.

If you are not sure what I am talking about with the sketches, click the tab above "14 Days of Sketches May 1-14" for more details. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

No comments: