May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, a winner and a fabulous card!!!

Good Morning my friends!!!! Happy Mother's Day!!! I hope everyone is going to have a super special day, crafting and/or spending time with family. My oldest daughter woke up at 5:30am to make me some cookies frosted with chocolate frosting that she made from scratch. We had some chocolate chip cookie dough in the fridge I made the other night so she used that and made some frosting. She said she got up that early because usually I am up at 6:30am and she wanted to make sure she was done in time.....fortunately for me I got to sleep until 8am. :-)

Then Tony woke up shortly after me and came down and made a skillet breakfast. Eggs, sausage, potatoes, green peppers, and topped with cheddar cheese. It was delicious. Unfortunately he has to work the night shift tonight so he won't be home, but I will spend the rest of the day hanging out with my kids.

So I have the winner of my latest giveaway to announce and will share with you a card that DT member Courtney created using May's monthly kit. I will be back later with a LO (I have to photograph it), Sketch #8 and hopefully more LO's (I still have to make them).

So first I will share with you the card Courtney made. Super cute!!!
I love the bling and the detail with the ribbon, super cute. :-)

Next I have the winner of my recent giveaway to announce and the winner is.....

Diana Fisher said...

Great inspiration over here! Love that sketch. And thanks for the chance! I wish my creative mojo wasn't hiding on me today. My brain doesn't know it's NSD!!



........CONGRATULATIONS DIANA
from Design by Diana........

Please send me an email with you mailing address so I can get your prize in the mail. :-)
leeanne@artfuldelight.com

Ok, well I am off to craft, don't forget to stop by Courtney's blog for more details about her card.

Click here if you would like to purchase May monthly kit. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwwww that is so sweet!!!! YOu are blessed with a wonderful daughter!!! I was up around 8 something this morning....funny how now that I am older that is considered sleeping in.....lol. My 6 year old was so excited it was Mothers day and gave me a card he made himself and his teavher put together books for all the mothers with drawn pictures all of the children done with reasons they love their mom's.....I will treasure it forever.....my son loves me because I feed him......LOLOLOL. Continue to enjoy your day!! I'm off to get my craft on as well......And Courtney....your card is awesome!! I LOVE that weaving in the top corner....really makes this card different! I gotta try that :):)

Melissa said...

Happy Mother's Day! wishing you the perfect Mother's day you deserve :D
Congratulations Miss Diana!!!