May 5, 2011

This boy

Good Morning!!! I have several things to share with you today but I will be posting them at various times so be sure to stop by later.

First thing I have today is a LO that Abby created using May monthly kit.


I just love it. Echo Park paper is just so photogenic. LOL! Look how bright and colorful this LO is. Just fabulous. For more details about this LO please visit Abby's blog.

Stop by at noon and I will have my LO from yesterday's sketch and I may have my LO for today photographed and ready to post too. :-)

Ok I also have a card to share with you that DT member Courtney created.



Ok this card is super cute. LOVE the mouse. :-) For more details about this card please visit Courtney's blog.

Alright stop by later, I will have more for you. Don't forget to enter some of the sketch challenges I have going on now. Check out my sidebar for the sketches and links to the posts where you can upload your projects. Also my giveaway ends May 7th. Click here!

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Abby & Court, these are both delightful! I love the papers you both chose. Fantastic projects.

Court said...

Supper cute Abby! :) Love your layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEKKKK!! I love love love love both of these! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the design of the first one...and LOVING THAT CARD! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that design!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)