May 11, 2011

Life is a beautiful ride

Happy Wednesday. Tony has the day off today so we are doing some cooking and hanging out. We have made 7 pans of food. 4 pans of spaghetti and 3 pans of a breakfast skillet. We will freeze them and pull them out on days we have school or just don't feel like cooking. Here is a picture of what we have been doing. Frying potatoes, cooking up sausage, pasta and homemade spaghetti sauce. These pans are not totally finished yet, only the one in the back (upper right of the picture) with the aluminum on it. We also are in the works of making 2 loaves of bread and dinner for tonight. All the while playing with my new toy I got for school, a Tablet PC. YAY me!!


I was tired of forgetting my notebooks at home and having a new notebook for each class, each semester. What a waste. Plus my regular laptop is ginormous, 17" screen and it makes me nervous to take that to school. I am worried I will break it. So this Tablet is small and easy to take to school. Speaking of school I totally rocked this last semester, I got all A's. I am totally excited. Now for the fun crafty stuff!! :-)

Today I have a LO to share with you that DT member Debbie created using May's monthly kit.
I sure do love this collection by Echo Park. This LO is super cute, for more details about this LO please visit Debbie's blog.

I will be back later with Sketch #11! If you want to purchase May's monthly kit there are still a few left, click here.

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Congrats on rockin' all A's - you amaze me!!!!

Marlene said...

Oh I wish I could get organized enough to make that much food to freeze! You go, girl! That's awesome.

Layout is adorable, too. She did a great job.

Kim said...

What a great idea to cook alot at one time! I think about doing that and then I don't!
Debbie your page is Adorable! Love it:)
~Kim