May 2, 2011

Sketch #2

Hello again! Are we ready for sketch #2??? So I kept the sketches pretty simple that way you can still add your own creative touch. :-)

I made my LO last night and it didn't take me long. I kept it kind of simple and again the only thing not from this month's kit is the white alphas which are from last month's kit. Let's start with the sketch.



And here is my LO......
These are pictures of my son, Tony, and his cousin Hudsyn. These were taken when we visited IL last summer. Ok so I titled my LO "are we having fun yet?" because Hudsyn just does not look like she is having fun. I looked back at all the pictures from that day and she just looked miserable in every one. I made the flower with a Gluber from Cosmo Cricket and some gingham ribbon from the kit. Then I adhered one of the American Crafts paper flowers to the top.

Happy Crafting!!

8 comments:

April said...

Leeanne I loooove this sketch!!!
- April

June Houck said...

Cute cousins! I adore those fun polka dots and the fun shape AND your journaling around it. Fantastic :)

Marlene said...

Bright, colorful, FUN layout! thanks for sharing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

AWESOME sketch and LOVING what you made with it! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa Echerd said...

Fun layout. Realy like the sketch!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Knocked another one out :)
http://teenabugg.blogspot.com/2011/05/delightful-inspiration-14-days-of.html

Wendy said...

Fun sketches! These are really helping me to take a chunk out of the stack of pictures! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just posted mine :)