May 6, 2011

Sketch #6

I had a really rough night sleep last night and have pretty much been relaxing on the couch so I have not crafted yet today. I am not sure if I need new pillows or what but I woke at 3am with a HORRIBLE headache. Then all day today my neck and head has been sore. Anywho, I wanted to leave you with Sketch #6.

The weekend is coming and maybe you will have time to craft. I will also have Sketch #6&7 to give you over the weekend.

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with my LO's using today and tomorrow's sketch. :-)
Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

♥Silvana♥ said...

I put your sketchs in my computer...just hoping I get some free time to do some of then, thanks for this =)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Debbie said...

I just love this sketch and hope to have a little "me" time this weekend to use it along with my Artful Delight's May kit!!!

Kristie W. said...

Thank you for doing the 14 Days of Sketches. I had fun scrapping with a few of them!