May 15, 2011

Problems with linky tool

Hello my friends. It has been brought to my attention several times over the past 2 weeks that some of you are having problems loading your projects. I am not sure what the problem is, I am going to email the linky tool owner and see what he suggests.

In the meantime please just put your link in the comments of the sketch # it goes with. I really appreciate it and I will try to figure out the problem.

You can also email me your links too if you have done a couple LO's and want to submit all at once.

leeanne@artfuldelight.com

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! It has been really gloomy muggy and rainy and I have been having trouble crafting.

I was crafting last night and there was so much moisture in the air that my papers and embellishments were curling up, it was getting bothersome. So I finished the LO I was working on but now I am a bit hesitant to craft anymore right now. There is still a lot of moisture in the air.

I do have a LO photographed and I just need to upload it and crop it and post it. Maybe I will do that later tonight.

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I couldn't link... and I left a comment I think on #2's sketch with my lo's link :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim said...

Question?? I used one of the sketches twice should I post them together or separately to count as two different postings? Thanks so much! I have really been enjoying working with your sketches!
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
kfordyce6638 at gmail dot com