May 20, 2011

A new thrill

Oh happy Friday! Friday nights in my house mean homemade pizza and movie night. I love it!!

Today I have a LO to share with you that Abby created using May's monthly kit.

I love all the details Abby added. I especially LOVE how she used the red pleated ribbon. That ribbon was a part of April's monthly kit, we still have some in stock. Just a fabulous LO!!! For more details about this LO, please visit Abby's blog.

Did you see my post from yesterday about the giveaway? If not, click here to enter. The giveaway ends May 23rd at noon EST. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is AWESOME! I love love love love that design, the ribbon and the photos!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ps... you don't have to publish this if you don't want too... but your FB button on your side bar only leads me to my home page... not yours.. just wanted to let you know :):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

This is a darling LO. Great job, Abby! I love it :)

Court said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Abby!!!

Tenny Kusuma said...

OOHHH I LOVE this layout. It's simply GORGEOUS!

Debbie said...

Love all the details in Abby's layout!!!