May 17, 2011

You make my world

Good Morning my friends! Super duper quick post today, I am headed out in a few minutes and will be gone most of the morning.

I have a card to share with you that April created using May's monthly kit. This card is so bright and colorful.


Heck, I don't think you could create anything with this month's kit that isn't bright and colorful. LOL! For more details about this post please head over to April's blog.

It has still been wet and gloomy and I haven't been able to craft, I NEED to though so I can get caught up on my LO's.

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the bright happy colors!! And got my package yesterday...thanks love!:):):):):):):):):):):):)

patti west said...

I love April's bright, happy card!! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Wow, this is a cheerful card! Love all the fun colors!!!

Abby Beard said...

I always always love April's cards :)

Debbie said...

So cute!!!! Love that big sun!!