May 7, 2011

Sketch #7

Holy moley where did the day go. Well I was working on my kitchen table, cooked a really tasty dinner and did some other random chores and before I knew it, it is 8:30pm. So sorry I didn't upload Sketch #7 yet but here it is for you now. I have a lot of catching up to do. LOL! Not only will I leave you with the sketch but I also finished the other LO I made to go with Sketch #5. Then tomorrow, fingers crossed that I can craft tonight, I will have some more LO's to share.

Ohh I will have a project to share with you that DT member Courtney created. :-) Ok, so here is Sketch #7.


And here is my LO using Sketch #5.



Again I used products from May's monthly kit, everything except for the large alphas. Those alphas are from last month's kit and I sponged some Worn Lipstick distress ink on them.

I hope everyone had a wonderful NSD and were able to get some crafting in. My giveaway ends in a few hours so if you haven't entered please do so now. :-) Also check out the tab above labeled "14 Days of Sketches may 1-14" and it will bring you to all the sketches so far.

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Such a fun layout! Looks like you've been really busy and productive!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee that sketch and loving what you did with #5!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors! I will be posting 2 I did tomorrow!! Happy Mothers Day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Melissa said...

hi Leeanne! i'm sorry i messed up linking my LO for sketch#4. i linked it twice here and over where it's supposed to be at sketch #4. i'm so sorry!