May 23, 2011

You make me smile

Good Morning and happy Monday! I have a super quick post today because I am off to my first day of my summer semester. I have 2 online courses and one on campus course. It is my Microeconomics class and I have to sit there for 2 1/2 hours. Wish me luck, lol!!

Today I have a LO to share with you that Debbie created using May's monthly kit.

So cute, I absolutely LOVE it!! For more details about this LO please visit Debbie's blog. I will be back later with the winners of the sketch challenges. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooo fun Debbie! I love love love the colors and the carousel!! And good luck in class! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

GORGEOUS layout! I love love love it! It makes me want to go find my nearest carrousel or chase a rainbow! :)

patti west said...

ohmygosh...what a cute & colorful lo!!! I love it!! :) :) p.s. good luck w/micro!!

Tenny Kusuma said...

OOhhh what a fun layout. LOVE how all the colors pop up. Aww just pretty. Good luck on your microeconomy class :D