May 10, 2011

Sketch #10 and my LO for Sketch #8

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone is doing well. Today I have Sketch #10 and my LO for Sketch #8.

First I have my LO using Sketch #8. I used Basic Grey's Oliver collection. Pretty simple, basic LO. It has Lil Tony and his Dad and I didn't really have any boy themed embellishments so I had to stick with what I had from the BG collection pack.

Next I have Sketch #10.

I am off to lay down, I woke up with the WORST headache!!! I need it to go away so I can craft tonight and get all caught up on my sketches. I have Sketch 9, 10, and 11 (tomorrow's sketch).

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

You've had some amazing scrapbook layouts lately! I think I'm really going to get back into this again, thanks to your posts. I think one layout a week will be a good start, eh?

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwwww! Cute!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee that lo! I love love love the photo and the colors!! And loving the new sketch! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wendy said...

Cute layout! I sure hope your headache goes away soon...I know what that's like. :(