May 15, 2011

Picture of Christmas past

Good morning and Happy Monday!! I only have one more week off until Summer semester of school starts. My English Professor is actually planning on posting the first 2 weeks of homework sometime this week so we can get started early. I will take her up on that because this Summer semester is going to FLY by.

Today I have a LO to share with you that I created using Sketch #8. You can probably see in the picture how my papers have been curling up from the moisture in the air. It has been super gloomy and rainy the past week or so. When I took out my papers from the packaging they started to curl. I couldn't understand why but I quickly realized it was the moisture in the air.




Anywho, I used Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas collection. I am not sure if you can see on the Santa embellishment but I used some liquid applique on his coat and hat to give it a bit of dimension. You probably can't see this but on the left I wrote the year that this picture was taken, it says 1999......that's right I have photos from 1999 to scrap. This is a photo of my and my oldest daughter when she was 2.

Anywho, be sure to click the tab above to see all the sketches from my 14 Days of Sketches. You have until May 23rd at noon EST to submit your projects. You have a couple options to submit your project, you can email me the links, leave the link in a comment, or try the linky tool. The linky tool is a bit moody so sometimes you can upload a project and sometimes you can't.

There are a couple more May kits available, click here for more info.

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

I am so jealous!! I have NEVER been able to get the entire Echo Park Everybosy Loves Christmas!!!!! A piece here and there maybe.....I love this one LeAnne!!!

Lisa Echerd said...

Great layout. Love the extra dimension to Santa.

Court said...

Fab layout! I have a project for the sketch challenges that I will be putting up soon! :)

Marlene said...

Awww, that is adorable - and I love love love that little Santa!

Karen B. said...

Fun layout, the extra attention to the santa is pretty cute!

June Houck said...

This is so cute! I love the papers and embellies :)

Debbie said...

Cute layout!!! Love your Santa!!