May 22, 2011

Moments to remember

Good Morning my friends! So it's back to school tomorrow. I am nervous yet excited. I am nervous because it is only 10 weeks long and that means 16 weeks condensed to 10 weeks. I am also nervous because I have to take Microeconomics. Last semester I took Macroeconomics and although I got an A, I just worry I won't do as well. Plus I am taking an English class, I HATE English. I HATE writing papers. BUT I am excited to be that much closer to getting my degree and being able to get a job that will pay decent. I am also excited that my semester is only 10 weeks, get through it that much faster. LOL!!

Anywho, today I have some mini albums to share that DT April created. She used May's monthly kit.




So CUTE!!!! There is ONE monthly kit left, so if you were thinking of getting the kit head over and grab it before it's gone. :-) For details about these mini albums, be sure to stop by April's blog.

I am hoping to craft today. I haven't been able to all week. I also have all the products for June's monthly kit and I may do the reveal a little early this month. If I can get a good picture I may do it later today, otherwise maybe tomorrow. :-)

Be sure to get your projects uploaded by noon (EST) tomorrow.

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeee these!! I loveeeeeee the colors and the quotes!! And good luck in school tomorrow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)