May 2, 2011

Mini card set

Happy Monday!!! Today I take my last final and I am done for about 2 weeks. On May 23rd I start my Summer semester. After that I only have 2 packed full semesters and then I have my Associates in Accounting!! Yippee!!

This morning I have a super cute card set that April created using May's monthly kit. This kit is packed with paper, so if you love paper, this is the kit for you!!

I am going to guess these are 3x3 mini cards. There are 2 12x12 sheets of white Bazzill cardstock included in the kit. I sure do love those butterflies that April uses on her projects. I will have to get a butterfly punch one of these days really soon. :-)

For more details about these cards please visit April's blog. If you would like to purchase May's monthly kit, click HERE!

If you are looking for today's sketch, check back at noon EST, I will have the sketch and my LO!! Click HERE is you would like to see sketch #1. :-)

Now here is a random card I made the other day, I used a Hero Arts note card from the Blush pack.I heat embossed the stamp with white embossing powder, the stamp is from Inkadinkadoo. Then I sponged 2 different colors of distress ink on the card. When I stamped the image, it wasn't centered on the card front so I had to cut the card base and just had the panel with the stamped image. I adhered it to another color card base from the Hero Arts Blush note card pack.

Alright well that's all I have for you right now. Stop by later for today's sketch. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

June Houck said...

I love both of these sweet and CAS cards. Beautiful color combos.

April said...

I sure love my butterflies Leeanne! Let me know anytime you want me to punch some for you. ;)
- April

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! I love April's cards! GORGEOUS!! And the colors on yours is just WOW WOW WOW BEAUTIFUL! LOVE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)