May 28, 2011

Capture the moments

Good Morning! Happy Saturday! Today I have a fabulous mini album to share with you that April created!


I need to start making some mini albums as well as 12x12 album covers so I can safely display all my LO's. I really like the paper April used for this mini. Other than all the Echo Park papers included in May's kit, this is probably my other favorite paper. For more details about this mini album, please visit April's blog.

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend. I will be doing homework since Tony has to work. Well he won't be working on Monday so hopefully we will get to go play outside with the kids and maybe BBQ. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful mimi album. I love to make mimi albums, cause this way I can put in many photos and I tend to be very free spirit with mini's.
TFS and have a wonderful weekend!

Court said...

Fab idea April!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeee the pink! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Alanna said...

The colours there look absolutely beautiful!