May 25, 2011

Seek sweetness in everyday life

Good Morning! First thing I will be sharing with you today is a fabulous card that Courtney created using May's monthly kit. This kit is sold out but hopefully we can still provide some inspiration.

Later (when I get back from school) I will post Artful Delight's June monthly kit reveal. WAHOO!!

Ok so this card is YUMMY!!! I LOVE watermelon. I think on one or two occasions (maybe more, but I will never really admit to it) I have been able to eat a whole watermelon, not in one sitting but in one day. Snacked on it throughout the day. LOL! Let's just say I was peeing all day!!!


I really do love Courtney's shaped cards, so creative. For full details about the card please visit Courtney's blog. :-)

I will be back in a couple hours (well later this afternoon) for the June kit reveal.

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! WOW WOW WOW!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that ribbon and the buttons!! AWESOME design too! :):):):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

You had me at watermelon. I could eat a whole one too.

Court makes the most amazing cards with fun and fab elements. Love this one :)

Diana Fisher said...

I love watermelon! And that card is adorable!!! :)

Court said...

Thanks friend! :)

Marlene said...

EEk!! Cuteness! (I don't like eating watermelon - but this is ADORABLE!)