May 4, 2011

Sketch #4

Alright folks I wasn't able to get my LO done, today was Tony's day off so we just kinda hung out together and we are also re-finishing our kitchen table. We made it last year and tiled the top of it. We did a mosaic pattern in some of it and we didn't get all the tile to lay flat so it made it a bear to wipe down the table. We pulled up the mosaic design and we are replacing the just regular tile. I am super excited to get it all fixed up, we put A LOT of work in to this table. I think I posted pics when we finished it last year but I will post them up again when we finish. :-)

Since I didn't finish my LO I still wanted to post the sketch. :-) Tomorrow I will have Sketch #5, another project from the DT and probably my TWO LO's. So lots of craftiness tomorrow. :-)

Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

Here is the sketch


Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lisa Echerd said...

Look forward to seeing the table. Sounds pretty,

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

It won't let me add my link :( So here is the link to #2 and #4 :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

And I guess it would be a GOOD thing if I gave the link... lol... http://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/2011/05/spread-your-wings.html :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)